Friday, September 02, 2011

"The spirit of the East and the West" - Helen Wang

Helen Wang
Book author Helen Wang got a feature in the Chengdu fashion magazine "Grace", describing her as "the spirit of the East and the West". On her weblog Helen Wang describes her latest success. Helen Wang:
The magazine’s main patrons are modern and trendy Chinese women. I am honored to be in a fashion magazine, but I am even more honored to be named as “The Spirit of the East and West.” In Chinese, the word Jing Ling means “spirit,” but can also mean “wizard,” or “genius.” Last night, I was at KTSF Channel 26, a San Francisco Chinese TV station, filming a segment of “Talk Tonight” show, which will be aired on Monday, Sept. 5th. The host asked me if this title sounded “too cute.” I said no. That’s what I want to be. I hope we can all be the “spirit” or the bridge that connects the East and West.
More on Helen Wang's weblog.

Helen Wang is a speaker at the China Speakers Bureau. Do you need her at your meeting or conference? Do get in touch.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: