Saturday, March 24, 2007

Internet traffic is up again

Just checked my figures and I noticed that traffic to this weblog has gone up, not dramatically, but still. While we still have a week to go, today I passed the figures of February. Daily visitors according to Awstats is around 1,600 per day, while it was last month around 1,300. The number of visitors through RSS-feeds is pretty stable at 1,850.
Not sure how to explain it, but the change in lay-out seems the main reason for the spike (and the lack of spike at the RSS-feeds, since there you do not see the change). A few people let me know that the navigation on the site is much easier after the revamp, and it was of course about time I changed my awful previous lay-out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answer is simple, Fons - everyone using blogger except you is blocked :-) How are you managing it? The Shanghai Crash Test Dummy

China Herald said...

Guanxi, eh.:-)
No, I'm not hosting on blogger but only using their interface. Interfaces are not blocked, only the hosting services.