Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A new magazine on Asia I must have missed

I might be giving away a secret here, but there seems to be a new weekly around, English language and published in Hong Kong. It seems to have been around since the end of 2006 and they have been doing a good job in hiding themselves.
Today I get an invitation for a 6-month free trial and that is of course an offer I cannot refuse. I rushed to their website, to check their online presence. There is a website but that is almost all I can report. There is no content and certainly no updated content. There are no names of contributors, although the email I received indicates that Jasper Becker is involved. But otherwise no clue.
No online commentaries are possible, no track back, but then, who needs it when there is no content. I guess I might get in a few weeks time an envelope with content. Might report on that if it is worthwhile.

Update: Ah, it is only six weeks. We will see.

No comments: