Friday, March 09, 2007

Skype Me™!
New Skype service: ask me advice and pay me directly

You must know the embarrassing situation: You are picking somebody's (like mine) brain over Skype, you do not want to bring up the issue of a retainer right the first minute, but you still want to compensate me a little bit for the information I'm sharing with you. No worries, from now on you can.
Skype offers now a new service for this kind of phone calls, the Skype Prime. Of course, I will still talk for free with good friends, but otherwise you might better get a Paypal account.
Anyway, business will not be brisk for the first months, as people have to download the latest beta-version. Better start downloading today.

Update: The downside is that Skype takes 30 percent commission. I hope they will to in return a bit more than just offering a connection.

No comments: