Friday, May 04, 2007

Shanghai's shopgirl wants a break


Amanda Zhou of 8 Days

What I like more then reviews of books or movies is when Shanghainese women take each other on. Shopgirl's Shanghai has taken this drastic way of reviewing her peers to the internet and this is what she has to say about Amanda Zhou:
Now this girl Amanda Zhou working for Shanghai Magazine 8 Days will hate me for bringing this up. She is according to 8 Days an "it-girl". Perfect body, perfect face, best clothing style, successful business woman, etc. Give me a break..........
Orange is indeed a trendy colour this season but wearing an
orange polo just doesn't do it for me. I'm sorry.
There are many more of those reviews on her weblog. I just discovered that it was hit by the official firewall. Guess they have maybe some jealous women at their desk too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right though

I also believe a lot of people agree with me but they are just too whimpy to say anything.

China Herald said...

Don't worry, just say what you have to say. You have my support.

Anonymous said...

but i did delete the thread...

maybe i should've kept it..hmmm

China Herald said...

You can never delete anything online. It will be there forever. When you think you made a mistake, you can only tell that. Deleting is no option.