Thursday, May 03, 2007

Troublesome: Losing email on my Gmail-account


Over the part two days it happened at least three times to me: recent emails at my Gmail account could not be found. Last night I had to call back a potential client in Florida, I routinely looked up her initial email and my reply. Both were gone. Fortunately, her contact details were saved in the contact list, at least it indicated it was not me losing starting to make things up, but that there really has been an email.
This morning I had to participate in a radio program on press freedom and I tried to find back the initial email and my subject proposals. Both were gone. That is potentially troublesome when an email service says I never have to throw email aways, and they start losing them. I'm not even a CEO of a listed company that has to lose emails.

2 comments:

Yee said...

Im sorry to hear that.

As far as i know,you are not the only one who suffer from Gmail lost.Sometimes we can't trust free services too much...

China Herald said...

Aaah. People now tell me I should download my two G of emails every other days and save them on an external memory. That is never going to happen with the "broadband" we have in China.