Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Jajah is unblocked

We have so many sad stories about useful websites being blocked (wikipedia, feedburner), you would almost forget that some get unblocked. One of my favorite services for making calls to fixed lines has been Jajah.com, slightly cheaper than Skype and allowing phone-to-phone conversations.
Unfortunately, the service was blocked in Shanghai, but not in other places like Beijing, so by using proxies... Well, let me not bore you to death with my heroic online stories.
Today by accident I discovered it was back. Not sure if I'm going to be an intensive user again, since I have found a cheaper alternative for both Skype and Jajah: let other people call me. Despite all the goodies being around, nothings beat being called.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you use Skype, if you like Jajah, you'll love www.zoippe.com

Anonymous said...

If you use Skype, if you like Jajah, you'll love www.zoippe.com