Saturday, September 01, 2007

Redirecting to ChinaBiz Speakers


Skype Me™!
A very nasty cold (unfortunately) and an increasing workload at ChinaBiz Speakers (very fortunately) have caused an ongoing reduction in my postings here. While the cold is over - thank you for asking - the work at our speakers' bureau is slowing asking a higher toll. I will continue to write here, I would not be able to stop, but I see that I'm increasingly missing bigger trends.
Anyway, I'm redirecting some of my communication tools. I was already very reluctant to switch on my personal Skype-connection, because of the increasing load of nice but often irrelevant chatter. Now, in the future, I can also ask one of my colleagues to take the Skype beat. That will be nice.
For more corporate propaganda, visit my other weblog.

No comments: