Thursday, March 08, 2007

Changing the lay-out

As you might notice, I'm changing the lay-out of my weblog. I was sick and tired of it already a long time, but migrating to another service was really to tiresome. Then Google announced they had upgrade the very out-dated Blogger.com software, but until recently I could not use those, because this weblog is simply too big, they said.
Now it is possible. I'm still working to get the old features party back. I'm afraid that Haloscan might drop out. Having two comment systems was not very effective and migrating Haloscan to the new system is a bit too much. Most parts should be functional again.
The new lay-out is still not really what I want, but the initial choices are pretty limited. Maybe I will play later a bit more with it.


1 comment:

China Herald said...

there is also here a function to report links, that should work in the same way.
Anyway, I always found the trackback system very complicated to use. Some people think I'm a kind of geek (how could that come?) but when the barriers get too high I quit and do fun things that work within two clicks.