Thursday, March 08, 2007

Updated my blogroll

Since I was doing some maintenance work anyway, I decided to update my blogroll too. I have to do that manually and sometimes the blogroll does not reflect really what I'm reading. This evening I was in a very generous mood and added close to twenty new weblogs that appeared on my radarscreen or - for the wrong reasons - were forgotten in the past. Seek the differences.

Update: Well, this is working. Already a few people expressed their regret I did not add their weblog to my blogroll. First: I have never been very good in getting things 100 percent straight, so I might have missed you, although you are on my RSS-reader. That happend once. Sometimes I think blogs do not add value, and then I skip them. Sometimes I have missed useful blogs all together. Do not hestitate to let me know, so we can argue about that.

No comments: